Autism is a complex developmental disorder that is typically diagnosed during the first three years of life, and is the result of neurological dysfunction of the brain. Children and adults with autism typically have difficulties in:
(1) social interaction
(2) language as used in social communication, and
(3) symbolic or imaginative play.
* DSM-IV criterion for autism: F84.0
WHO CAN DIAGNOSE AUTISM?
(1) Developmental pediatrician
(3) Child Psychologist (PsyD)
(4) Pediatric neurologist
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF AUTISM?
Copyright © 2019 PrecisionABA GroupOfVirginia - All Rights Reserved.