Our early intervention program focuses on providing early systematic learning for preschool aged children. Our educational program is designed to build strong foundational communication, learner readiness, academic, social and play skills in young learners with autism and other language related disorders. Students are engaged in learning activities in natural play environments as well as in structured, seated work sessions and groups as appropriate to their age and ability levels. One-on-one instruction allows a learner’s motivation to be captured in order to teach and reinforce new skills.
We continually monitor progress and the mastery of goals and targets of our students by collecting data daily. Parents receive regular progress reports, along with periodic meetings.
Little Beginnings Program incorporates the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with a focus on B.F. Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behavior (VB). The program captures a learner’s motivation in order to teach and reinforce new skills.
* We teach through the principles of applied behavior analysis and the Verbal Behavior Approach
* We only use evidence based interventions
* The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP) and/or the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills-Revised (ABLLS-R) are used as curriculum and skills tracking guides
* Smaller group instruction
* All skills are taught systematically, following a sequence
* We work on generalizing skills
* We focus on increasing language, play skills, imitation, life skills, etc
* We work on reducing maladaptive behaviors
* Programs/goals are individualized and tailored to your child’s specific needs
* Use of reinforcement to strengthen desired behaviors/responses
*Continually monitored progress
Copyright © 2019 PrecisionABA GroupOfVirginia - All Rights Reserved.